Plasma treatment is used to relieve forehead wrinkles, glabellar wrinkles, goosefoot wrinkles or wrinkles around the mouth and neck.
Benefits of plasma treatment:
• helps to improve the appearance of wrinkles, scars, stretch marks
• by contracting the collagen fibers in the skin, it helps to reduce the excess skin if it exists
• after the treatment a slight lifting effect is obtained
What is the treatment
It is necessary to consult with the specialist doctor at the time of discussing all the details related to this procedure, its benefits and risks, and finally it will be decided if it is a treatment option for the problem that the patient has.
The procedure begins by applying an anesthetic cream to minimize the patient's discomfort. During treatment with plasma pen it is possible to feel heat on the treatment area, which can be uncomfortable and slightly irritating but at a tolerable level. The treatment time can last between 10-40 minutes, depending on the size of the treated area.
After treatment, the treated area will be red, edematous and there will be small burn crusts on the skin.
Recommendations after the procedure
• the patient may have a slight burning sensation after the procedure
• the area will be edematous for a few days
• the patient feels a local burning sensation
• the area will be edematous
• after the procedure there will be small brown crusts that can last between 7 and up to 10 days or sometimes longer depending on the skin characteristics of each patient; the crusts will drop on their own
• after the fall of the crusts, the skin will have a slightly pinkish appearance
• it is recommended to avoid sun exposure
• a protection cream with a factor of 50+ will be applied
• avoidance of other procedures (microdermabrasion, chemical peels, etc.) for 2 weeks
• use of face products with a neutral pH